Monday, November 23, 2009

2007 is done!

Scrapbook Meeting:11/21
Jen, Stacy and I were attendance. It was a small group and I'm not sure if more scrapbooking or girl talk (babies, theme parties, bras and home remodeling) was accomplished at the meeting.

I only had ONE page left for 2007 so I quickly just glued the pictures on and labeled the event (camping) and moved onto my surprise baby gift. I know, it's not scrapbooking, but it's still be creative AND it had to get done.

So scrapbook meeting results were album 2007 was completed and baby gift is progressing. I'm currently working on it, I just decided to take a break. Fingers crossed, I think I can finish tonight and then I'll be free to work on sister-in-law Christmas gift.

1 comment:

  1. oooo, I want to see your scrapbook. It must be such a relief to get it done. yay for moving on to my gift :)

    ReplyDelete