Sunday, June 7, 2009

Podcast Potential

I came into yesterday's Paper Cuts get-together very prepared (for once.) I knew I was going to do my sister-in-law's graduation party (undergrad/wake forest) and had the pics all pre-cut. It was nothing spectacular but I did have the invitation they hand made for the party so it the pages had a really nice personal touch. (The women in my husband's family are incredibly good at stamping I'll have to take some pics of there cards as well.) Mind you, I'm still on my 2006 album so I'm trying to get through it pretty quickly.

Stacy mentioned she started an arts and crafts blog as well and registered a domain and everything, as soon as I get the url for it I'll post it on here. Her husband also mentioned recording our meetings and maybe doing a podcast. I know we were laughing at the meeting, not sure if the world will find it just as interesting but you never know! The lighting is bad for taking pics of my pages so I'll do it in the daytime and then post them on here. I also finished a Trenton pics page but there wasn't much to it. Courthouse, Trenton Makes Bridge and I think William Trent house.

Thanks to Jane for being such a fab host and making some delicious Gordon Ramsey burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment