Monday, June 8, 2009

2006 scrapbook update

Here are a couple pages from the 2006 scrapbook including part of the invitation that was stamped by MIL (mom-in-law.) Pages subjects include Red Bank, Trenton, and a graduation party. Trenton page I didn't have many pics so I printed a map of Trenton from Google Maps. Red Bank page took me an entire Paper Cuts session to do, but it was worth the time. It's one of my favorite pages.

In two days a friend of mine will be showing me and another girl how to mosaic! I found an old mirror that I think I will try to do something with I have a feeling it will be harder than it looks.

(I wonder if I am just a Blogspot newbie and that's why the pics are posting funny or if this is just what you get with a free blogging site?)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Red Bank page!!! That's the building one, right??

    ReplyDelete