Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Okay, It's a Gift


The Glass Crew took a ride out to Rainbow Stained Glass in Bristol, PA. I've never been to a glass store but they had a huge selection and what seemed to be reasonable prices. I bought several sheets of colored glass for under $20 and by first glass cutter! Next stop will be to Home Depot to get the other tools I need to cut glass, like nippers and something else but the name escapes me. Oh yeah and different colored grout.


Back to Robin's and we grouted our projects we started two weeks ago. Robin and Bonnie are working on about a thousand different projects and Erin and I continued with our "beginner" trivets. Grouting turned out to be fun. Robin prefers wearing the swine flue gloves but I definitely thought barehanded was better.

Below, is my trivet mid-grout. I think it would have looked really sharp if I had some charcoal colored grout but I guess that's all part of the learning process. I'll post a pic of H trivet when it's all cleaned up. Next project will be a mirror! And I need to throw in a CONGRATS to Bonnie for selling a vase on Etsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment