Monday, February 6, 2012

What do you call someone who has a blog, but doesn't blog?

Whatever it is, it's me. Do I not have anything interesting to say? Am I just bad at writing? A little of both? Tommy's blog with 3 posts is so much better than mine, in my opinion. Maybe I should use him as a ghost writer. 

Today I decided to give up on Stella & Dot :( I've thought about it for a few weeks and I really wish I was better at it, but I decided I need to cut my losses (even though I did come out with a profit). I just don't have the right combination of direct sales skills and time to make it the success I'd like it to be. I really did enjoy doing it and I love all the jewelry but just like some people love to sing, doesn't mean they can make a career out of it. I do have a photography business in mind, so I'll be thinking about that in my spare time.

Taking the day off after the Super Bowl was an amazing idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment