Tuesday, August 25, 2009

wallflower wall decor

I try to avoid Bed, Bath & Beyond as much as possible but I really wanted something for above my fireplace on either side of the mirror.

So me and sis hit the stores and ended up there. I fully intended on either something tall to stand on the mantle or some sort of metal wall art. Then I found these Umbra wallflower wall decor. "Is it too weird, too trendy?" I thought to myself. My sister reassured me they were cute.


I didn't want overkill so I put up less than half and I totally love it. Now I wish I could paint my wall the color from the website as well.




2 comments:

  1. love it! my sister just bought these same flowers in hot pink for her dorm room. yours look very classy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks Emily! Although my living is still half frat house style so I guess it's fitting :)

    ReplyDelete