Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Scrapbook

It's friday night, I'm home sick and bored! I can't really do much so I decided to start organzing for the baby scrapbook I'm making as a gift for a friend. She ordered prints online and I picked them up locally, all 170 pictures! I went thru the pics and organized them into different potential section/pages:

(in no particular order)
  • baby and dad
  • baby in the wilderness
  • clowning around
  • mom, dad and baby
  • baby fun (museums, parks, playgroups, etc)
  • baby costumes (this child own an exceptional about of baby costumes!)
  • Chow time
  • baby's first day
  • baby and mom
  • Monthly montage (a picture of the baby holding the card with his age that month)
  • Baby and other family members
I'm really excited for this scrapbook for a couple reasons. It gives me an excuse to buy a theme baby set of scraps and because it's a gift. Someone will be able to enjoy my pages for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment