Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Photo Credit in My Future

Timmy Waldron, author of World Takes, is of friend of my husband and I and will be featured in the September issue of NJ Monthly. Since he will be a part of the New Faces New Jersey section, he needed a photo and asked me to shoot it! I've never taken a photo in any sort of professional manner nor do I typically shoot people but I was happy to take advantage of the opportunity. He wanted to emulate the famous picture of author Raymond Carter. It wasn't meant to look exactly the same but to have the same feel and I think we accomplished that. Perhaps there will be a photo credit in my future?



Raymond Carver


3 comments:

  1. What a douche...

    -Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. there will absolutely be a photo credit in your future ;)

    timmy, you better not use that kind of language in the interview, punk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, super cute blog, mon! i'm a big arts and crafts fan myself..

    ReplyDelete