Sunday, September 13, 2009

SmugMug

In an effort to tie projects together I finally created a SmugMug site to house all the pictures that hang on the walls of FD Subs.

I've had quite a few customers ask me about the pictures over the years and if I sell them. Finally, three years later I uploaded them and added some other local flavor pictures to the site. I then pointed the SmugMug site to http://photos.fdsubs.com to tie it altogether. Hopefully, the Ewing-ites will enjoy the photos.

 
Baby Scrapbook Update: I've gotten so much of it done! It needs to be finished before this Saturday, so this might be record time that I've begun and finished a scrapbook. I think it's coming out great, of course it could help that the baby in all the pictures is just adorable haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment